- Department: Creative Department
- Experience: 4-5 years
- Location: Noida
The designer will be ready to develop their existing skills by working with senior creative staff/client servicing on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. Responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns, an understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible.
- To work closely with client and team (BD, production and creative) for understanding briefs and conceptualizing an event/ campaign for effective brand communication
- Responsible for creating designs & layouts for Event setups, exhibition stalls, Logo, Invitations, E-Mailers, Branding and various BTL promotional activities
- Innovative thinking for absolute out of the box concepts
- Creating powerful concepts with all the necessary ideas, elements and suggestions with the designing team, helping them visualize and conceptualizing an Event / Campaign as and when necessary
- Ability to work under pressure and within the timeline
- Good command over Designing/Adobe Photoshop/ Corel Draw/Illustrator
- He must have at-least 5+ experience in the Event Management/ Ad Agency.
- Ability to think out of the box & adhere to deadlines
- Adeptness with leading design software packages
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- Some creative industry experience
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production.
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve.
If you feel this is the role for you, please get in touch via [email protected] with 2D
Designer as the subject line. Please don’t forget to include your notice period and salary expectations.
NO Agencies please – we already work with loads.
*We receive so many wonderful applications that we can’t respond to everyone so thank you in advance for your application.